- Basketball an intense protective strategy for which some players harass the basketball handler in the backcourt whilst remaining team maintains a close man-to-man or area defense.
- A Solid, diversified work: "The Management undertook a full-court press to protected congressional approval” ( Abraham F. Lowenthal).
- A coordinated maneuver, involving all team members, to block or restrict the opposing group's make an effort to advance the basketball along the playing court.
- an intensive, collaborative energy to conquer or constrain another individual or group, particularly a rival or adversary.
- Basketball An aggressive protective strategy which some players harass the ball handler inside backcourt whilst the rest of the staff maintains a close man-to-man or area security.
- A Stronger, diversified work: "The Management undertook a full-court hit to safe congressional approval” ( Abraham F. Lowenthal).
- A coordinated maneuver, concerning all downline, to prevent or hinder the opposing team's attempt to advance the baseball along the playing judge.
- an extensive, collaborative effort to conquer or constrain another person or team, specifically a rival or opponent.
Cross Reference for "full-court press"
Sports Dictionary for "full-court press"
- whenever a team aggressively defends the…