- complete and large at the end, as wigs donned by particular civil officials in Great Britain.
- of good capability underneath the water-line.
- complete and enormous in the bottom, as wigs donned by specific civil officers in the uk.
- of good capacity below the water line.
- Having a big base, as a wig of this kind formerly in accordance stylish usage. See wig.
- of good capacity underneath the water-line, as a ship.
- Having a big bottom, as a wig associated with the kind previously in accordance fashionable usage. See wig.
- Of great capability below the water-line, as a ship.
- Definition for "full-bottomed"
- complete and large at the end, as wigs…
- View More
- Sentence for "full-bottomed"
- Same Context for "full-bottomed"