- A forward dive where the diver executes the full back somersault before going into the water.
- a dive where diver throws the feet toward complete the full backward somersault and goes into the water foot very first and facing from the diving board
- A forward plunge where diver executes a full back somersault before going into the liquid.
- a dive where the diver throws your toes toward complete a full backward somersault and enters water foot first and dealing with from the diving board
- Definition for "full gainer"
- A forward dive where the diver executes the…
- View More
- Hypernym for "full gainer"