- Any of various poisonous seafood regarding the puffers being utilized as meals, particularly in Japan, following the poisonous epidermis and organs happen removed.
- Blowfish: a delicacy preferred in Japan served raw as sushi which could, if incorrectly prepared, contain deadly quantities of neurotoxins.
- a blowfish very prized as a delicacy in Japan but very dangerous because the epidermis and organs are poisonous
- Any of numerous poisonous seafood linked to the puffers which are utilized as food, particularly in Japan, after the poisonous epidermis and body organs happen eliminated.
- Blowfish: a delicacy well-known in Japan served natural as sushi that may, if improperly prepared, have life-threatening degrees of neurotoxins.
- a blowfish highly prized as a delicacy in Japan but very dangerous as the epidermis and body organs tend to be toxic
Sentence for "fugu"
Phrases for "fugu"
Hypernym for "fugu"
Same Context for "fugu"
Urban Dictionary for "fugu"