- somebody who is found guilty or accused of a crime that flees from police force and runs across state outlines to avoid arrest.
- a person who, having committed a crime in a single jurisdiction, flees or escapes into another in order to avoid punishment.
- someone who is looked for by law officers; some one attempting to elude justice
- somebody who is convicted or accused of a crime that flees from police and operates across state outlines to evade arrest.
- one that, having committed a crime in one jurisdiction, flees or escapes into another in order to prevent punishment.
- somebody who is looked for legally officials; somebody trying to elude justice
Hyponym for "fugitive from justice"
Hypernym for "fugitive from justice"