- A fugal passageway in a composition that's not a strict or full fugue.
- In music, an item composed in fugue design, yet not based on rigid guidelines.
- A fugal passageway in a composition that's not a strict or complete fugue.
- In songs, a bit composed in fugue style, but not based on rigid rules.
- in gugue design, but not purely like a fugue.
- in gugue style, but not purely like a fugue.
- for the nature of a fugue; is rendered in fugue style, yet not in accordance with strict rules. See fugato, n.
- of this nature of a fugue; becoming rendered in fugue design, not according to rigid rules. See fugato, n.
Sentence for "fugato"
- His allegro fugato intro was deliberately…
- View More