- the procedure, time, or condition of bearing good fresh fruit.
- A yield of fresh fruit.
- an outcome or an effect.
- Fruit, collectively.
- item or result of any activity, impact, good, or sick.
- Fruit, collectively; good fresh fruit, generally; fruitery.
- Product or results of any activity; effect, great or ill.
- fresh fruits collectively; fruitery.
- The bearing or creation of fresh fruit or result.
- A painted or sculptured representation of good fresh fruit; a fruit-piece.
- the yield of good fresh fruit
Sentence for "fruitage"
- "fruitage," and lo! he himself has…
Synonym for "fruitage"
Hypernym for "fruitage"
Same Context for "fruitage"