- Feeding on fresh fruit; fruit-eating.
- Having a diet that consists mostly of fruit; fruit-eating.
- Feeding on fresh fruit, as wild birds as well as other animals.
- Feeding on fruits, especially soft fresh fruits, as numerous mammals, birds, etc., those that prey on tiny hard fresh fruits, as seeds and grain, becoming distinguished generally as granivorous.
- especially, in mammalogy, pertaining to the Frugivora.
Sentence for "frugivorous"
Etymologically Related for "frugivorous"
Same Context for "frugivorous"