- A canker into the lips of a hawk.
- A wrinkle, plait, or curl; a flounce; -- also, a frown.
- An affection in hawks, which white spittle gathers concerning the hawk's bill.
- A flounce, fold, plait, or frill, at the time of a garment; a wrinkle; a crease.
- an illness in hawks by which white spittle collects in regards to the bill.
- an ailment in a horse's lips where quite a few pimples seems regarding the palate; the pimples by themselves.
- To curl.
- To crease, wrinkle, to frown.
- to collect into or decorate with plaits, as a dress; to make lines and wrinkles in or upon; to curl or frizzle, as locks.
- To form wrinkles into the forehead; to manifest displeasure; to frown.
- To fold or wrinkle.
- To curl or frizzle, as locks.
- To decorate with fringes, frills, or any other ornaments of dress.
- To wrinkle the forehead; frown.
Sentence for "frounce"
Synonym for "frounce"
Form for "frounce"
Urban Dictionary for "frounce"
- 1>To successfully "pull" or recieve, a…