- manufactured from, covered with, or resembling froth; foamy.
- Playfully frivolous in character or content: a frothy French farce.
- Foamy or churned to the point to become infused with bubbles.
- light; lacking level or compound
- filled with foam or froth, or composed of froth or light bubbles; spumous; foamy.
- Not fast or solid; soft; unstable.
- Of the nature of froth; light; bare; unsubstantial.
- marked by high spirits or pleasure
- emitting or full of bubbles because from carbonation or fermentation
- packed with or associated with foam or froth; consisting of froth or light bubbles; spumous; foamy.
- Vain; light; unsubstantial; provided to vacant declamation; wordy: as, a frothy harangue; a frothy presenter.
Sentence for "frothy"
Synonym for "frothy"
Phrases for "frothy"
Equivalent for "frothy"
Same Context for "frothy"