- one who sits on the front side bench in a parliament. Often the spokesmen for many who sit further straight back.
- a member of your home of Commons of good Britain who is a minister or an ex-minister.
- an associate of the House of Commons that is a minister into the federal government or who keeps the state place in an opposition party
- Definition for "frontbencher"
- one who sits on the front side bench…
- View More
- Sentence for "frontbencher"
- Hypernym for "frontbencher"
- Same Context for "frontbencher"