- A European plant, Hydrocharis morsus-ranae, with roundish leaves and little white flowers, that floats on still liquid and propagates itself by runners.
- An American plant, Limnobium spongia, with comparable propagation.
- A South American plant, Limnobium laevigatum.
- A European plant (Hydrocharis Morsus-ranæ), floating on still liquid and propagating it self by athletes. It has roundish heart-shaped leaves and tiny white blossoms.
- An American plant (Limnobium Spongia), with comparable practices.
- The Hydrocharis Morsus-ranæ, a floating aquatic plant of European countries, with round-reniform leaves and white plants.
- The Limnobium Spongia, a really comparable plant associated with the united states of america. In addition frog's bit.
- European floating plant with roundish heart-shaped leaves and white flowers
Definition for "frogbit"
- A European plant, Hydrocharis morsus-ranae, with roundish leaves…
Sentence for "frogbit"
Hypernym for "frogbit"
Equivalent for "frogbit"