- A foamlike aggregation of little aquatic flowers, eg green algae, on top of a pond. Also known as frog spittle.
- See cuckoo-spit.
- the frothy exudation associated with the frog hopper; -- called also frog spittle. See Cuckoo-spit, under Cuckoo.
- a favorite title for various filamentous freshwater algæ, especially species of Spirogyra, which form floating masses.
- The frothy compound secreted and exuded by a froghopper.
Sentence for "frog spit"
Urban Dictionary for "frog spit"
- Ginger Ale combined with lime liquid.…