- a person's gown coating or match coating with knee-length skirts.
- an extended double-breasted coating with long skirts, donned by guys, today just on formal events.
- a body coating for males, generally double-breasted, the skirts not being successfully using human anatomy, but sewed in so as to be somewhat full.
- A body-coat, typically double-breasted along with the full dress, worn by guys: opposed to sack-coat, which has no dress, also to cutaway, with quick and tapering skirt. See coat, 2.
- a person's layer having knee-length dresses forward and back; used inside nineteenth century
Hyponym for "frock coat"
Hypernym for "frock coat"
Same Context for "frock coat"