- An open-faced omelet with other ingredients, like mozzarella cheese or vegetables, blended to the eggs rather than used as a filling.
- a type of omelette which veggies, mozzarella cheese an such like tend to be combined to the eggs and prepared together
- Italian omelet with diced vegetables and meat; prepared until base is placed then inverted into another pan to prepare the most effective
- Definition for "frittata"
- An open-faced omelet with other ingredients, like mozzarella…
- View More
- Sentence for "frittata"
- Hypernym for "frittata"
- Same Context for "frittata"
- Urban Dictionary for "frittata"