Definition for "frippery"
Sentence for "frippery"
Synonym for "frippery"
Hypernym for "frippery"
Same Context for "frippery"
Urban Dictionary for "frippery"
- Pretentious, showy finery.
- Pretentious elegance; ostentation.
- some thing trivial or nonessential.
- Ostentation, as in elegant clothing.
- Useless things; trifles.
- Cast-off garments.
- The trade or traffic in old clothing.
- where old clothing are sold.
- therefore: secondhand finery; cheap and tawdry design; affected beauty.
- Coast-off clothing.
- therefore: Secondhand finery; low priced and tawdry design; impacted beauty.
- somewhere in which old garments are offered.
- The trade or traffic in old garments.
- Trade or traffic in old clothes.
- a location in which old clothes can be bought.
- Old clothes; cast-off garments; garments discarded after putting on.
- For this reason Worthless or worthless trifles; trumpery; gewgaws.
- some thing of little worth or importance
- Trifling; frivolous; contemptible; trumpery.