- A shrub or tiny tree (Chionanthus virginicus) of this southeast united states of america, having drooping groups of white blossoms and dark-blue fruit. Also referred to as old man's beard.
- any of various tiny decorative flowering woods or bushes of the genus Chionanthus
- a little oleaceous tree (Chionanthus virginica), associated with the southern US, having groups of snow-white blossoms with slim petals. It is often developed.
- Definition for "fringe tree"
- A shrub or tiny tree (Chionanthus virginicus) of…
- View More
- Hyponym for "fringe tree"
- Hypernym for "fringe tree"