- Either of two zones regarding the Earth that lie between the poles and both the Arctic Circle and/or Antarctic Circle
- the part of the world's surface creating a cap over a pole; described as frigid climate
- that the main planet which lies between either polar group and its own pole. It expands 23� 28� through the pole. Begin to see the Note under Arctic.
- Definition for "frigid zone"
- Either of two zones regarding the Earth that…
- View More
- Hyponym for "frigid zone"
- Hypernym for "frigid zone"