- Of, relating to, or befitting a friend: friendly guidance.
- Favorably disposed; not antagonistic: a government friendly to our passions.
- Warm; comforting.
- Informal clear to see or utilize for a specified agent. Usually found in combo: a reader-friendly book; a consumer-friendly policy.
- Generally cozy, approachable and easy to relate to in character.
- Inviting, attribute of friendliness.
- Having a simple commitment with something, like in user-friendly etc.
- with no hostility, like in friendly competition.
- Of or with respect to friendlies (friendly noun good sense 2, below). Additionally placed on various other bipolar confrontations, like staff sports
- becoming or associated with several natural figures with a typical abundancy.
- Having the temper and disposition of a friend; disposed to market the nice of another; type; favorable.
- Appropriate to, or implying, friendship; befitting friends; amicable.
- perhaps not aggressive.
- Promoting the nice of any individual; positive; propitious; serviceable.
- easy to understand or use
- of or belonging to your own personal country's causes or those of an ally
- predisposed to aid or help; perhaps not antagonistic or hostile
- characteristic of or befitting a pal
- In the manner of a buddy; amicably.
- In a friendly fashion, like a pal.
- in the way of friends; amicably; like buddies.
- Casual One battling on or favorable to 1's own side: "Easily look at this right, you're the only real friendly we now have there right now” ( Tom Clancy).
- a game title that will be of no outcome regarding ranking, gambling etc.
- individual or entity on a single side of a conflict.
- A friendly person; -- typically placed on natives friendly to international settlers or invaders.
- an associate of one's very own armed forces forces, or of allied causes.
- one that is friendly or acts as a buddy; especially, a native of a naturally dangerous country that is not just not hostile, but who will act as a friend to a traveler, explorer, and/or like.
- soldiers owned by or allied with your personal military forces
- Like a pal; disposed to confer benefits; type.
- Characteristic of or befitting a friend or pals; amicable; amiable: since, to-be on friendly terms.
- Not aggressive; disposed to serenity: as, an amiable power or condition.
- positive; propitious; salutary; conferring advantage: since, an amiable snap or gale; rains friendly to ripening fruits.
- Pertaining or from the Society of Friends.
- in how of pals; when it comes to friendship; with friendship.
- Definition for "friendly"
- Of, relating to, or befitting a friend: friendly…
- View More
- Sentence for "friendly"
- Similar steps to friendly reviewer above,…
- View More
- Quotes for "friendly"
- "A lawyer is never entirely comfortable…"
- View More
- Synonym for "friendly"
- Antonym for "friendly"
- Phrases for "friendly"
- Rhyme for "friendly"
- Hypernym for "friendly"
- Cross Reference for "friendly"
- Equivalent for "friendly"
- Form for "friendly"
- Same Context for "friendly"
- Variant for "friendly"
- Urban Dictionary for "friendly"