- Poultry or meat cut into pieces and stewed in gravy.
- beef or chicken slice into tiny pieces, stewed or fried and served with its own gravy.
- A dish manufactured from fowls, veal, or other meat of little pets slashed into pieces, and stewed in a gravy.
- A dish made by cutting birds, rabbits, or any other tiny animals into pieces, and dressing these with a gravy in a frying-pan or a like utensil. Formerly additionally fricasee.
- pieces of chicken or any other meat stewed in gravy with e.g. carrots and onions and served with noodles or dumplings
- to organize (chicken or meat) by cutting into pieces and stewing in gravy.
- To outfit like a fricassee.
- to prepare animal meat or chicken in this way
- make a fricassee of by preparing
- To prepare or dress as a fricassee.
- Definition for "fricassee"
- Poultry or meat cut into pieces and stewed…
- View More
- Sentence for "fricassee"
- Verb Forms for "fricassee"
- Hypernym for "fricassee"
- Form for "fricassee"
- Same Context for "fricassee"