- easily crumbled; brittle: friable asbestos insulation.
- Easily damaged into little fragments, crumbled, or paid off to powder.
- free and large-grained in consistency.
- very likely to crumble and start to become airborne, thus getting a health risk
- definitely crumbled, pulverized, or reduced to dust.
- quickly broken into little fragments or paid down to dust
- Effortlessly crumbled or pulverized; effortlessly reduced to dust, as pumice.
Sentence for "friable"
- It is, however, never justifiable deliberately…
Synonym for "friable"
Equivalent for "friable"
Same Context for "friable"