- decorative work composed of three-dimensional frets; geometric openwork.
- Such ornamental work represented two dimensionally by chiaroscuro.
- decorative woodwork either created in reasonable relief or cut-through with a fretsaw
- Perform adorned with frets; ornamental openwork or work in relief, esp. when elaborate and min with its parts. Ergo, any min play of light and tone, dark and light, and/or love.
- Ornamental work composed of a string or mix of frets; ornamental utilize interlacing parts; especially, operate in that your design is created by perforation.
- framework consisting of an ornamental design manufactured from pieces of wood or metal
Sentence for "fretwork"
- The walls apparently were hewn from…
Hyponym for "fretwork"
Hypernym for "fretwork"
Same Context for "fretwork"