- Nautical The distance involving the water-line additionally the freeboard deck of a ship.
- the length between standard water level in addition to top of a structure, including a dam, that impounds or restrains water.
- the exact distance between the floor additionally the undercarriage of a vehicle.
- The vertical distance amongst the waterline additionally the uppermost watertight deck of a vessel.
- The distance between a water level as well as the top of something that contains or restrains it (including a dam).
- The distance between the top of ocean ice plus the water level.
- A margin of surface, specified in many cases as two-and-a-half feet in width, in other situations far more, claimed beyond or outside of a fence which incloses a place, as a park or woodland.
Sentence for "freeboard"
Form for "freeboard"
Same Context for "freeboard"
Sports Dictionary for "freeboard"
- Describes the level associated with the…