- A thermodynamic quantity that's the difference between the internal energy of something in addition to product of its absolute heat and entropy.
- A thermodynamic amount that is the distinction between the enthalpy and product of absolute heat and entropy of something. Also known as Gibbs no-cost power.
- The difference between the interior power of a method and item of the entropy and absolute heat
- The Gibbs free power
- (physics) a thermodynamic amount equivalent to the ability of a physical system doing work; the products of energy are joules or ergs
Quotes for "free energy"
- "This revolution, the information revoultion, is…"
Hyponym for "free energy"
Hypernym for "free energy"