- The proportion of RMS worth towards the absolute mean of a sinusoidal wave (especially to that particular of an alternating current)
- some of a number of functions that explain the as yet not known internal condition of a particle
- The emissivity of a material
- A function that describes the scattering energy of an atom as function of the scattering direction
- an issue explaining the strain distribution of a body
- The geometry of an object, especially in manufacturing design; configuration.
- Definition for "form factor"
- The proportion of RMS worth towards the absolute…
- View More
- Technology Dictionary for "form factor"