- Nautical From the bow of a ship into the stern; lengthwise.
- Nautical In, at, or toward both finishes of a ship.
- In or at the front and right back.
- From the bow of a ship towards the stern; lengthwise.
- At both stops of a vessel.
- every where on a vessel.
- from stem to stern; lengthwise regarding the vessel; -- in distinction from athwart.
- begin to see the after nautical expression
- A fore-and-aft rigged vessel.
- a tiny limit with vizors before and behind. Also known as steamer-cap.
- parallel with the keel of a boat or ship
Cross Reference for "fore and aft"
Equivalent for "fore and aft"
Same Context for "fore and aft"