- The crew member accountable for the mechanical performance of an aircraft in flight.
- a part regarding the journey team in plane just who tracks and runs all aircraft systems.
- the trip crewman responsible for technical operation during flight
- The crew user in charge of the mechanical performance of an aircraft in-flight.
- a part of the flight crew in aircraft who monitors and works all plane systems.
- the trip crewman in charge of technical operation during trip
- The team user responsible for the mechanical overall performance of an aircraft in-flight.
- A member of this journey team in aircraft just who monitors and runs all aircraft systems.
- the flight crewman accountable for mechanical procedure during flight
Sentence for "flight engineer"
Hypernym for "flight engineer"
Urban Dictionary for "flight engineer"