- Failure of a jet aircraft motor, particularly in journey, brought on by the extinction associated with fire in the combustion chamber.
- One that fails abruptly, specifically after having been successful.
- The work of flaming down or burning out; extinguishing.
- The act of quitting or failing, particularly as a result of overwork or in a dramatic manner.
- The unexpected extinguishing regarding the flame of a burner (considering obstruction of fuel)
- Definition for "flameout"
- Failure of a jet aircraft motor, particularly in…
- View More
- Sentence for "flameout"
- Verb Forms for "flameout"
- Phrases for "flameout"
- Same Context for "flameout"
- Urban Dictionary for "flameout"