- to cautiously make an effort to ascertain a person's perspective or perhaps the nature of a predicament by subdued means
- you will need to learn another person's opinions and objectives
- to cautiously try to ascertain your viewpoint or perhaps the nature of a scenario by delicate means
- attempt to discover someone's views and objectives
- Definition for "feel out"
- to cautiously make an effort to ascertain a…
- View More
- Synonym for "feel out"
- Hypernym for "feel out"
- Cross Reference for "feel out"