- group of fleshy fungi having the germ pores quickly breaking up from the cup and frequently from both
- category of fleshy fungi getting the germ pores quickly dividing from the glass and sometimes from one another
- category of fleshy fungi obtaining the germ pores quickly separating from glass and sometimes from both
- group of fleshy fungi obtaining the germ pores easily separating through the glass and often from each other
Definition for "family boletaceae"
- group of fleshy fungi having the germ pores…
Hypernym for "family boletaceae"