- The material of the outdoors or front side, since a wall or building.
- The communicative strategies associated with upholding face, or personal prestige.
- work done during the face, including the coalface
- the materials for the external or front side, as of a wall or building; facing.
- In masonry, that element of a wall, or even the like, which forms the exterior, especially regarding the part subjected to view.
- the materials regarding the external or forward part, at the time of a wall or building.
- The communicative methods involved in upholding face, or social prestige.
- work done within face, like the coalface
- The material of outdoors or forward part, as of a wall or building; facing.
- In masonry, that element of a wall, or the like, which types the surface, specifically of side confronted with view.
Sentence for "facework"
Synonym for "facework"
Cross Reference for "facework"
Urban Dictionary for "facework"
- Facework: Fayce-wurk-nerb (noun, verb)1. A mix…