- A medieval verse tale characterized by comic, ribald remedy for themes attracted from life.
- The style of brief, farcical often coarse tales written in the North of France within the twelfth, 13th and 14th centuries.
- among the metrical stories of the Trouvères, or very early poets of north of France.
- In French lit., one of many metrical stories or diversions of this trouvères, that belong mostly into the twelfth and thirteenth hundreds of years.
- A medieval verse tale described as comic, ribald treatment of themes drawn from life.
- The category of quick, farcical frequently coarse stories printed in the North of France inside 12th, 13th and 14th centuries.
- One of the metrical tales of the Trouvères, or early poets of the north of France.
- In French lit., one of the metrical tales or diversions of the trouvères, that belong mostly into twelfth and thirteenth centuries.
Sentence for "fabliau"
- A fabliau is a brief tale,…
- View More