- soreness and fatigue of this eyes, frequently followed closely by stress, caused by extended utilization of the eyes, uncorrected defects of sight, or an imbalance of this eye muscles.
- tiredness or discomfort in the eyes, occasionally accompanied by inconvenience, caused by extortionate or poor use of the eyes, or by uncorrected flaws of eyesight
- a tiredness associated with the eyes caused by extended close work by people with an uncorrected vision problem
- soreness and fatigue associated with eyes, usually associated with headache, resulting from prolonged utilization of the eyes, uncorrected flaws of vision, or an imbalance of this eye muscle tissue.
- tiredness or discomfort inside eyes, sometimes accompanied by stress, caused by exorbitant or incorrect utilization of the eyes, or by uncorrected problems of sight
- a tiredness associated with the eyes brought on by prolonged close work by someone with an uncorrected eyesight issue
Sentence for "eyestrain"
- I've been submerged with Guide proofreading,…
Synonym for "eyestrain"
Hypernym for "eyestrain"
Same Context for "eyestrain"