- Of or concerning privileged information: "nothing you've seen prior . . . had he been ordered to create a secret eyes-only memo” ( Jeff Kamen).
- meant to be read just, rather than talked about, because of the called recipient, classified
- official category for documents; supposed to be seen by just the person to whom it really is directed
- Of or relating to privileged information: "Never before . . . had he been ordered to write a secret eyes-only memo” ( Jeff Kamen).
- supposed to be read just, rather than talked about, by the known as recipient, classified
- formal classification for papers; supposed to be seen by only the individual whom it really is directed
Sentence for "eyes-only"
- Who exactly was she working for,…
- View More