- A cosmetic obtainable in various colors or tints and used especially into the eyelids to enhance the eyes.
- makeup that's placed underneath the eye to offer a darker complexion there.
- a cosmetic powder or cream of a dark tint, applied on the eyelids or simply just beneath the eyebrows to highlight the eyes. Compare eyeliner.
- A cosmetic available in different colors or tints and applied specifically towards the eyelids to boost the eyes.
- makeup that is placed below the attention to offer a darker skin truth be told there.
- a cosmetic powder or cream of a dark tint, put on the eyelids or just in eyebrows to highlight the eyes. Compare eyeliner.
Antonym for "eye shadow"
Equivalent for "eye shadow"