- a location from which corneas obtained from human being figures right after death tend to be kept and preserved for subsequent transplantation to clients with corneal defects.
- a reserve store of human being corneas kept for treatment of the blind
- someplace for saving and preserving corneas that are obtained from personal corpses just after demise; employed for corneal transplantation to patients with corneal defects
- someplace from which corneas received from human systems immediately after death are saved and maintained for subsequent transplantation to customers with corneal problems.
- a reserve shop of personal corneas kept for remedy for the blind
- a place for storing and keeping corneas which can be acquired from human corpses soon after death; used for corneal transplantation to clients with corneal defects
Definition for "eye bank"
- a location from which corneas obtained from human…
Hypernym for "eye bank"
Medical Dictionary for "eye bank"