- a place, or value, which is a maximum or a minimum
- the purpose positioned farthest from the center of something.
- probably the most severe feasible amount or worth.
- probably the most severe feasible amount or value
- the idea found farthest from the center of some thing
- a point, or price, which can be a maximum or a minimum
- the idea positioned farthest from center of some thing.
- more extreme feasible quantity or worth.
- more severe possible quantity or worth
- the idea situated farthest through the center of something
Sentence for "extremum"
Synonym for "extremum"
Same Context for "extremum"
Variant for "extremum"