- The supposed power to get information minus the utilization of regular sensory stations.
- the capability to perceive or gain information regarding outside details or activities by means except that the sensory faculties.
- evident power to view things that are not present to the sensory faculties
- The expected power to acquire information with no usage of typical sensory channels.
- the ability to view or get information about outside details or occasions by means except that the sensory faculties.
- apparent capacity to perceive things that aren't give the sensory faculties
Hyponym for "extrasensory perception"
Hypernym for "extrasensory perception"