- their state to be extraneous
- some thing extraneous
- State to be without or beyond a thing; foreignness.
- their state of being extraneous or international; their state to be without or beyond some thing.
- One thing extraneous.
- The state of being extraneous
- Something extraneous
- State of being without or beyond something; foreignness.
- The state to be extraneous or foreign; the state to be without or beyond one thing.
- some thing extraneous.
- Definition for "extraneity"
- Synonym for "extraneity"