- explaining the part of a wife's property that will not develop part of her dowry and it is administered by the woman husband
- developing no an element of the dowry.
- explaining the section of a wife's residential property that will not form element of her dowry and is administered by her husband
- developing no part of the dowry.
- In civil law, not developing part of the dowry; paraphernal: stated of a married female's residential property.
- In civil-law, not creating the main dowry; paraphernal: said of a married female's property.