- Situated or occurring away from body.
- beyond your human body
- Situated or occurring outside of the human body.
- Outside the human anatomy
- Situated, present, or occurring not in the human body: especially placed on stages of a parasite happening somewhere else compared to a number.
- Situated, current, or occurring outside the body: particularly placed on phases of a parasite happening elsewhere compared to a host.
Sentence for "extracorporeal"
- The Company has developed the world's…
Medical Dictionary for "extracorporeal"