- outside the womb, or uterus.
- Outside of the uterus, or womb.
- Being beyond or outside the uterus: placed on those situations of being pregnant where the fetus is found in some organ exterior into the uterus.
- Being beyond or outside of the womb: placed on those instances of being pregnant when the fetus is within some organ external into uterus.
- Definition for "extra-uterine"
- Sentence for "extra-uterine"
- FACT: The California Medical Association referred…
- View More
- Same Context for "extra-uterine"