- A sense organ, including the ear, that receives and responds to stimuli from outside of the human anatomy.
- an awareness organ or neurological receptor that reacts to outside stimuli
- any receptor that responds to stimuli beyond your human body
- a feeling organ, including the ear, that receives and responds to stimuli originating from beyond your body.
- A sense organ or nerve receptor that responds to external stimuli
- any receptor that reacts to stimuli away from body
Hypernym for "exteroceptor"
Etymologically Related for "exteroceptor"