- The trade of air and carbon dioxide between the environment and respiratory organs including gills or lung area.
- the actual process of breathing and exhalation; the process of consuming oxygen from inhaled air and releasing co2 by exhalation
- The trade of air and carbon-dioxide between your environment and breathing body organs such as gills or lung area.
- the physical means of inhalation and exhalation; the entire process of taking in oxygen from inhaled atmosphere and releasing carbon-dioxide by exhalation
Definition for "external respiration"
- The trade of air and carbon dioxide between…
Hyponym for "external respiration"
Hypernym for "external respiration"