- Having had incorrect, obscene, or other objectionable material eliminated.
- having product erased; -- of books.
- having product deleted
- Having had erroneous, obscene, or any other objectionable material eliminated.
- having product deleted; -- of publications.
- having material deleted
- Simple past tense and previous participle of expurgate.
- Simple past tight and past participle of expurgate.
Sentence for "expurgated"
Equivalent for "expurgated"
Verb Stem for "expurgated"
Urban Dictionary for "expurgated"
- To cleanse or 'purge' of impurity;…