- people used in the express company.
- you employed in the express business; additionally, the motorist of employment truck.
- A man employed in any division for the business of carrying bundles or articles by express; especially, a driver of an express-wagon who obtains and delivers parcels.
- one utilized in the present company.
- you employed in the express company; in addition, the driver of employment truck.
- A man utilized in any division of the company of carrying packages or articles by express; especially, a driver of an express-wagon which receives and provides parcels.
- Definition for "expressman"
- Sentence for "expressman"
- Same Context for "expressman"