- Of or with respect to appearance, either in language, the face and/or arts
- Of, or concerning, phrase; phraseological; also, vividly representing or recommending a concept or belief.
- Of or with respect to phrase, either in language, the face area or the arts
- Of, or relating to, phrase; phraseological; additionally, clearly representing or suggesting a concept or sentiment.
- Of or regarding appearance; getting the energy of phrase; particularly, into the fine arts, embodying a conception or emotion; representing a definite meaning or sensation.
- Specifically Of or regarding a literary appearance or term.
- Of or related to expression; obtaining the energy of expression; specially, within the good arts, embodying a conception or feeling; representing a certain definition or feeling.
- especially Of or with respect to a literary expression or term.
- Definition for "expressional"
- Of or with respect to appearance, either in…
- View More
- Sentence for "expressional"
- Synonym for "expressional"
- Same Context for "expressional"