- to create forth factors; to spell out or expound.
- to create outside.
- incorporate details, on a free account or idea; explain the meaning of and discourse in a learned means, usually in writing
- to expound
- setting forth factors; to spell out or expound.
- in order to make outside.
- add details, as to a merchant account or idea; clarify the meaning of and discourse in a learned method, typically on paper
- To expound; explain or translate.
- To expound; describe or understand.
Sentence for "exposit"
- While Ms. Barker attempts to describe…
Synonym for "exposit"
Etymologically Related for "exposit"