- A function, such as for example y = 4x + 3, whose value may be computed from the independent variable.
- Any function whoever price might be directly calculated from independent adjustable
- a quantity directly expressed in terms of the separately differing quantity; therefore, within the equations y = 6x2, y = 10 -x3, the amount y is an explicit function of x.
- Definition for "explicit function"
- A function, such as for example y =…
- View More
- Etymologically Related for "explicit function"