- Spreading or expanding outwardly in a-flat form.
- Flat; flattened.
- Spreading or extending outwardly in an appartment kind.
- In botany and zoology, flattened; spread out.
- In entomology, obtaining the margin flat and dilated, developing an edge: said of thorax or elytra when the exterior edges are so dilated, associated with mandibles, etc.
- In botany and zoology, flattened; spread-out.
- In entomology, obtaining the margin level and dilated, forming an edge: said of the thorax or elytra when the outer sides are so dilated, regarding the mandibles, etc.
- Definition for "explanate"
- Antonym for "explanate"